Few Build Successful’s were more satifsactory then the one which you can see in the window below 😉
Finally all the modules that I’ve been working together with the community, including AMP & Alfresco Extension Maven archetypes and the AMP plugin, under one single build, control and with a proper release process, called (almost obviously) Maven Alfresco Lifecycle featuring:
- Alfresco 3.2r support
- Tested latest versions of the plugins and archetypes (1.9.0)
- Multi-module documentation website
- Tested against Maven 2.2.1
- Changes reports
- Release Announcement email
- Update to the new Sourcesense Nexus repository
And this being a double advantage, not only for the community but for the growing number of enterprise customers interested in working with Maven on Alfresco.
I would like now to grow it with features already present in some development branches and exciting new improvements like:
- Alfresco Share archetype support (already in 3.x branches)
- SURF / Spring tool suite integration (as Uzi shown us so to be so cool with the new spring-surf)
- Update and improve the quality of the sample contexts to match the latest and greatest capabilities
As said, I see the interest of the community at large around the project is growing so in case you’re interested I suggest you to participate by joining the lists or opening issues.
Would love to hear your thoughts on how to improve the platform and grow it to the next (enterprise) level. Don’t forget to check out the 3.1.0-stripped branch, where a Maven Calm based version is hosted and there’s already a working Alfresco Share sample project.