Why buy cialis on the internet is really beneficial for you?
So you’ve decided to order cialis and do not know where to start? We can give you some advice. First, ask your doctor for advice in order to properly determine the dosage, when you do that, you need to decide for yourself exactly where you will be buying the drug. You can buy cialis online, or you can just buy it at the pharmacy. has a number of advantages, one of which is price. The cost of the Internet will always be lower than in stores, and when combined with the free shipping, it will be the best choice. Besides the price there are a number of advantages over conventional pharmacies, one of which is anonymity. Also, you can always check the online store on reliability, read reviews about it and the opinion of other buyers. Read more.
After about 10 (really very busy) months of silence in this blog, I think I owe everyone an update of what’s going on with the Maven Alfresco SDK and more in general with Maven and Alfresco.
Lots happened, and it’s still happening, so here’s an update so that
So first things first, from the Alfresco side:
- As you know, the long journey of Mavenizing the Alfresco build is ended. After Cloud, now Community and soon Enterprise are building with Maven
- Alfresco Community 5.0.a is out and it’s fully built with Maven. Took about 5 years, but we made it, so get finally ready for a fully orchestrated ecosystem here 🙂
- Highly likely the old Java / Eclipse SDK is going to be EOL’d, leaving the Maven SDK as the one and only standard de facto best practice to develop on Alfresco
- We (and Mau specifically) are developing a Maven + Alfresco training that will be delivered at both Alfresco Summits in London and San Francisco. On this note, did you already sign up for Summit US or EMEA? If not, what are you waiting for? The schedule is, once again this year, just A M A Z I N G!
On the SDK side instead we plan to do the following:
- Move the SDK project to Github, consolidating it in the Alfresco organization. The rationale here, apart from consolidation, is to move to a more modern SCM system which would foster even more visibility and community contributions. Pretty excited about that 🙂
- We are preparing the SDK release 2.x, which will be compatible with Alfresco 5.x. In the meanwhile you might want to check out the latest 2.0.0-SNAPSHOTS which are increasingly compatible with 5.0.a (disclaimer: YMMV!). Here all the issues we are targeting to resolve, so some work is still required
- We are seeing community momentum in the SDK like never before, mostly thanks to Ole’s great community help. In particular, Ole has Mavenized already all the samples of the old Java/Eclipse SDK, so we plan to release those together with the new 2.x SDK release and in general make those the reference examples for Alfresco development. Neat isn’t it?
- If you are interested please help us testing the snapshots, opening issues or even provide contributions. Don’t be shy!
Stay tuned, as we plan to wrap up all this work by Summit, so less than 2 months away. I will then going to be presenting together with Maurizio on a full end to end process to manage Alfresco process, from development and release with the Maven SDK to continuous delivery and deployment with Alfresco Boxes, in a session called “Get Your Alfresco Project from Zero to Hero with Maven Alfresco SDK and Alfresco Boxes“.
See you there?
I reckon the blog might look a bit silent at the moment but I’ve been mostly engaged on site lately, and so to say, customers don’t take blogging too kindly 😛veroxybd.com
But I expect some juicy new content to be available soon, I reckon to be interesting for almost all (1 o 2 actually) classes of potential readers of this blog, ranging from Alfresco Partners and Customers to Community members, but also more simply from my personal social (BTW if only all my FB friends would read my blog daily, I would be rich…).vian34.ru
Not much time now but maybe some anticipation (one each, so nobody gets disappointed):
Now that I look at it seems more of a TODO list rather than a quick eye-and-attention-catching intro but anyways…anything to add? 🙂
Talk soon, gotta go now.
I’m just trying all media I can 🙂aton-mebel.ru
I’m stuck in Rome and needing to back to A’dam ASAP… so if anyone is going back north out of Italy by car or whatever transportation…plz plz let me know 🙂
I’m also tring to get this done using a nice road sharing site…
thanks in advance for any help!
Reading more and more Apache mailing lists you often face tougher questions than you can possibly answer but also blatantly obvious (kinda lazy) questions which you’d like to answer in a very nasty and impolite way…lux-standart.ru
But then as usual “Someone’s did it” and here you are a couple of geek tools when you want to subtly insult an obvious guy:
and the more impolite
For example, do you want to know how to get more information about me and my work, well. click here if you dare 😉