Latest posts by MindTheGab (see all)
- Introducing the Symphony Foundation & Community Blog - August 7, 2016
- Building our Community bottom up. Thanks for a great Member Meeting! - May 28, 2016
- The Symphony Software Foundation is Growing – Join the Community! - May 16, 2016
In this release (tested with Alfresco 4.2.e Community and supported with Alfresco 4.2.0 Enterprise) we have focused to make the development experience even faster, on top of keeping all process oriented and automation SDK features.
Key features that you might be interested in (and hopefully very excited about) are:
- JRebel integration to allow zero redeployments when developing Alfresco Java components
- Support for running JUnit test on a running Alfresco instance, in fractions of a second, not minutes. This leverages junit-remote and requires JRebel to hot reload classes
- A new profile ‘-Prad’ to enable the 2 aforementioned features
- Jetty replaced with Tomcat7 embedded, for improved supportability
- Multiple fixes and improvements in the Eclipse integration
- Works with Alfresco 4.2.e Community and Alfresco 4.2.0 Enterprise
This release represents a major improvement towards a full supportability of the SDK when working with Alfresco Enterprise, as well as providing a way to develop customizations in minutes, not hours.
Hope you enjoy it, feedback and contributions more than welcome, here or in the Google Code project!
EDIT: Slides are available on the Summit website. Apologies to everyone who asked before for not having uploaded them before the presentation!