Maven and Scalability @ DevCon
With a masters thesis on Business Process Re-engineering on a fully open source stack and 10 years in the tech business between Services, Sales and Engineering, he developed a full-spectrum technical and business expertise, in the context of large scale Enterprise Content Management projects for key government and Fortune 500 global customers.
Latest posts by MindTheGab (see all)
- [Maven is not so evil] Avoid webapp redeployment with hot reloading of your Maven project in Eclipse and IDEA. For free? Yes, with Spring-loaded and Tomcat7 :) - August 7, 2014
- (Maven) Alfresco SDK migrated to Github! - July 20, 2014
- What’s happening with the Maven Alfresco SDK? Get ready for 2.x! - July 17, 2014
Sounds like it’s happening. More, much more that I could expect. Much better than before.
As you might know (if you are reading this blog you probably will), these on the two areas I’ve always been passionate and involved for in the last few years. Just to let you understand how passionate (or romantic, almost Italian) about these topics, enough for you to know that:
- I ranted about Maven for a few years now and, in this last year, I experienced a momentum never seen before both from a corporate and from a community standpoint. Literally, about to cry here
- I worked for many years as Alfresco Partner and Solution Engineer, without having a quantitative sizing and performance reference for my implementations. In the last year I participated to the Alfresco Benchmarks project, which has shown very interesting results and improved the scalability of our system exponentially. I am so excited about these improvements, both at process and product level, that I can’t wait to share those with you
So it’s just a great pleasure and excitement for me to confirm we have a couple of so much awaited HUGE surprises on those areas
But without further ado then, it’s my pride to officially announce that …
…no wait, I have a better idea.
If you are really interested and you want to know what’s going on around Performance and SDK, it’s quite simple: you should just come by for one of the two great DevCons (Berlin and San Jose) that are approaching in November
I will give two speeches at both EMEA and Americas DevCon, surprisingly enough about:
And if you are not convinced, hear is a little teaser