Latest posts by MindTheGab (see all)
- Introducing the Symphony Foundation & Community Blog - August 7, 2016
- Building our Community bottom up. Thanks for a great Member Meeting! - May 28, 2016
- The Symphony Software Foundation is Growing – Join the Community! - May 16, 2016
I’m proud to announce that thanks to a vigorous Community help (special mentions and kudos to Mao and Stijnr for the great help in the last period), we have been able to pull out the 3.9.1 release of the Maven Alfresco LIfecycle.
Multiple bug-fixes, a zero defect targeted release and a couple of juicy new features like:
- Support for H2 DB embedded run
- Support for empty file-mappings.properties (to map WEB-INF)
- Support for Share AMPs
make of this one probably the most stable and tested release of the Maven Alfresco Lifecycle. The release is tested against Alfresco 4.0b Community, and it’s the perfect foundation to the great work we are going to do in the next weeks to clean it up completely and support Alfresco Enterprise.
The releases is available in the Maven Alfresco Repository (in case you are wondering, I still need to update the archetype-catalog.xml, but that will happen just after Easter, as I have no permissions right now 🙁 ). Full release notes are also published on the Google Code project and per component documentation is available in the brand new published Maven Site (using the HUGELY COOL Maven Fluido Skin).
Feedback is always welcome in the Maven Alfresco List and we also have a Skype chat so feel free to contact me on Skype if you want to contribute / participate in any way 🙂
Have fun and let us know what you think!