Latest posts by MindTheGab (see all)
- WordPress - August 7, 2016
- The Best Online Pharmacy. Buy Cialis Without Prescription – Orders-Cialis.info - May 28, 2016
- The Symphony Software Foundation is Growing – Join the Community! - May 16, 2016
As promised, just a brief heads up on the quite few changes ongoing in the Maven Alfresco Lifecycle project which is now supported by the <a href="http://maven.alfresco.com/" onclick="__gaTracker('send', 'event', 'outbound-article', 'http://maven.alfresco what are agile processes.com/’, ‘Alfresco Community Maven repository’);”>Alfresco Community Maven repository. Also I managed to pull out a new version of the Cmis Maven toolkit against the new repository.
- Migration of support and documentation to http://maven.alfresco.com
- Introduction of an Alfresco Share 3.2 ready customization archetype for developing Share customizations
- Run Share in Jetty Embedded on port 8181 🙂
- Overlays your customization on Share 3.2r2
- Improvement of Wiki and Maven site documentation
- See specific modules release notes for additional details
The long Maven Alfresco marathon was then completed by the release of version 1.0-beta-2 of the CMIS 1.0cd04 Maven Toolkit, pointing to the new Maven repository. No actual functionality was modified and it keeps on working happily (by default against http://cmis.alfresco.com) using the latest snapshots from the Chemistry AtomPub TCK trunk. I updated the documentation on the Alfresco wiki as well.
I hope this really helps as it’s just *not that* funny to go over those growing many documentation files to change repos again, so any edit or error you guys can spot in the docs === a beer on me when you seem me 🙂
Though I first have to apologize to the end users of this build, promising this is the last time this project moves hosting.
Now everything is consolidated, content as artifacts, as in the pure ECM spirit. And with a promising Share archetype to work and customize it productively.
…don’t be shy 🙂